Top Ten Moments of Zach & April’s Day:
10. The amazing sky that we were blessed with to enhance our images at the country club
9. I loved walking in to the hall and seeing all of the detail that they put in to make their day “their’s”
8. When April was reading the letter Zach wrote to her the morning of the wedding
7. When the ring bearer showed up to the church and was asked “Doesn’t April look beautiful?” He simply replied ” How do I look?” Oh, and also when he glared at me during the ceremony….priceless.
6. When Father was praying over the couple and kept accidentally poking the best man in the eye with his hand….I was trying not to laugh
5. Seeing how important April’s pugs were to her, she even had wedding attire for them to get formal pics in. 🙂
4. The moment when Zach walked down the aisle with a corsage in his hand….I didn’t know what for. Then he placed it next to a picture of April’s late grandmother that was sitting in the first aisle.
3. The twisted tea race between the wedding party at the head table to start off the reception. Classic. Should be done at every wedding.
2. The Moment April’s dad saw her for the first time as a bride, in her gown, and on the wedding day. This is one moment I will never forget. I could see how much she loved her dad and how much he loved her. Very special.
1. And now we get to #1. I wish that I could say that this was one image that I captured. But honestly, It wasn’t. It was a feeling that I saw and captured all throughout the whole day. It was so calm and beautiful. Zach and April, you are such an amazing couple. I am honored to have been there to be a part of your once in a lifetime day. I loved the fact that you didn’t want to see each other but at the same time be able to hold each others hand before the ceremony. Your day was simply beautiful. Thank you so much for including me!